The Bright Side

A Community of Flashlights Enthusiasts, and More!

RULES FOR THIS SUBFORUM (Please Read Before Posting!)

Multi-tools, Knives, Camping Gears, Packs, Bags, Survival, etc.

RULES FOR THIS SUBFORUM (Please Read Before Posting!)

Postby Gusti Parang » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:24 pm

1. This forum is for the sale of items that cannot be categorised as a flashlight or flashlight-related. These includes items that fall into the following categories: multi-tools, knives, packs, bags, camping gear, survival gear, etc. The "etc." is up to the moderation team's discretion.

2. Dealers who post in this sub-forum MUST maintain their threads, i.e., you must post a reply within 7 days of a post by a member AND update the thread at least once every 3 months. Failure to do so will result in the thread being locked and considered for deletion (or deleted outright) by the moderation team.

3. Dealers should minimize the number of threads they post. DO NOT post a new thread for every new product that you want to announce, use one of your existing thread(s).

4. If you are unsure of anything, please contact a moderator or an administrator for advice.
'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad.' 'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice. 'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'
Gusti Parang

Return to Dealers - Non-Light Related